Download the Bible on your cellphone in the language of your choice!
Just follow these steps and with the push of a button you can read the Bible when ever and where ever you want to.
- With the Internet option on your cellphone go to http://m.bibles.co.za
- Choose the language and translation you want to download.
The following translations are available:
Die Bybel vir almal
English King James Version IsiNdebele 2012 IsiXhosa 1975
1959/1997 (new orthography)
New Testament and Psalms 1986
1909/61 (standard orthography)
1909 (Lesotho orthography)
1989 (standard orthography)
1908/1992 (new orthography)
Siswati 1996 Tshivenda 1998 Xitsonga 1929/2012
- Android, iPhone, Blackberry and tablet users: see number 7.
- Decide between downloading the complete Bible in one or four parts (some cellphones can only download the Bible in four parts).
- Download the .jar file. When receiving an error message, download the .jad file.
- The Bible will now download. Depending on the type of cellphone, the file will be installed under Downloads, Applications or Games.
- Android, iPhone, Blackberry and tablet users: Follow this link for Android, iPhone and Blackberry.